Home Visits in the Maplewood/South Orange Area
+ Telehealth Everywhere
As a Board Certified Lactation Consultant, my goal is to support and educate you and your family regarding your specific needs and concerns. Together, we’ll create a personalized plan designed to solve your particular challenges.
WORK WITH DANIELLE
Due to my extensive clinical hospital experience, I have created a special telehealth prenatal consultation to prepare you for the hospital experience and the first few days. Most parents are blindsided by the many different conditions and hospital interventions that can derail breast/chestfeeding, so anticipatory guidance is KEY. Please take advantage of this unique service. I guarantee you will find it extraordinarily helpful.
This includes complications originating or directly affecting:
- c-section (planned, emergency, etc.)
- gestational diabetes (baby is more prone to low blood sugar)
- gestational hypertension or preeclampsia
- PCOS and/or thyroid issues
- prior breast surgery
- prior breast/chestfeeding difficulty
- preterm birth (especially very preterm)
- baby is small (SGA), large for size (LGA), or restricted growth (IUGR)
- baby has low blood sugar or jaundice
- baby is very sleepy after circumcision
- baby has tongue and/or lip tie
a few hours of separation from your baby for observation
- NICU admission
- baby remains at the hospital, and the birthing parent is discharged
I recommend that the birthing person's partner or support person attend as well.
Please email me at email@example.com to get started.
I'm passionate about helping new parents achieve their feeding goals. Specializing in prenatal consultations and the early newborn phase,
Available for both telehealth and in-home visits in the Maplewood/South Orange area. I do not travel to NYC or Hudson County.
My fee is $375 for the first home visit appointment and $300 for subsequent visits. I give you a superbill that you will submit to your insurance company as an out-of-network expense. They are supposed to reimburse you at 100%, with no co-pay or need to meet a deductible.
Other fees: A long-distance travel fee of $1.25/minute beyond a 40-minute roundtrip from Maplewood, NJ.
Sliding scale for self-pay or waiver of the home visit convenience fee may be available if you or your partner(s) meet one of these qualifications and can show proof: receiving WIC, Medicaid/NJ Family Care, or TANF, or if you are a teacher or unemployed, or an essential worker.